Monday, July 29, 2013

Welcome to the web's newest blog dedicated to vaping!

Hello, fellow vaping enthusiasts! Welcome to Vape Gear! I know, I know.... ANOTHER vaping blog? Yes, another. Am I jumping on a bandwagon here? Yeah, I guess I am. But it's a bandwagon I'm thrilled to be a part of. My name is Jon and I personally have been smoke free for 29 days and find it to be a huge milestone for myself. I am in love with the hobby of vaping and if I can do my part to introduce it to even one smoker then I'll call that a win.

With this blog I'm going to be focusing on gear reviews (mods, tanks, batteries, etc.) as well as juice reviews. I'll also share as I come across some awesome deals on new gear and juice. Maybe link some of my favorite YouTube reviewers and websites and anything else vape   related. So if you've somehow stumbled upon the blog, please stay tuned. Bookmark it, come back whenever you get a chance. I'll try my best to inform and entertain you while getting a nice vape in.

1 comment:

  1. At HS Wholesale we pride ourselves on being a trusted source for Vape & Smoke shops across the US. We are a true one stop shop wholesaler with a products from the industry’s top suppliers with over 5000 premier products from Vape Hardware to Bulk E-Liquid to American Glass to Vaporizers and so much more. vaporizers

    ReplyDelete